Sunday, February 13, 2011

SPOTLIGHT HAIR OF THE WEEK

Every week I will be doing a spotlight on either a specific type of hair or hairstyle that I have worn recently
So my first Spotlight hair is going to be Zury Ultra Quattro Hair, and the type is called the Twin Curl, the best way for me to describe it is the way Toya Carter, or La La wear their hair with the loose curls.
This hair comes in a many different lengths starting with 8in- 18in. The Quattro hair comes in a box with with 4layers of hair 8in-14in and with that box alone, it can complete the whole hairstyle, but if you want to add more length, buy another pack of hair 16in is acceptable, that what I did in the style below.






The next few pics are with just the Quattro twin 8in-14in, no other hair is added, the price for the Quattro twin is about 40.00, and like I said One box can complete the whole head.

No comments:

Post a Comment