Friday, January 19, 2024

Additional information regarding your hair appts

 


My off days are Sun, Mon, Tues 

If you reach out to me on these days I most likely will not be available, but I will return your call or message on my next scheduled work day. 


If you’re reusing hair, please make sure it’s clean! Shampoo the hair before your service or Im able to shampoo it for you, just book it with your appt. 


Please no small cut up tracks for sew ins, we will have to do a quickweave. 


No extra ppl Please 


Quality hair matters, you will not get your desired look with Amazon hair. (I sell hair and you’re able to get multiple wears out of it) 


If you’re 30mins or more late, your appt is cancelled.


For the 5pm appointment slot, if you book this slot please be there at that time, please don’t book this slot and you get off work at 5pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment