Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Girl What Wig????

So I've been sporting these Senegalese twist for about a week now, and I've received tons of compliments about them. Ppl have also been asking how long it took and how long do they normally last, so when I tell them "oh it only took about 5mins" they look at me crazy and when I say "these twist are going to last me at least 5yrs" I really get the crazy look lol. Yesss ladies this is a wig, yep a wig. I love the fact that's it's versatile(more pics coming soon) I didn't have to sit for 8hrs to get my hair done, I don't have to spend another 8hrs to take them down, I don't have to worry about new growth. This is literally the best, I just came off vacation and it felt sooo good to get up and not worry about curling and styling my hair. I really really really love this unit and it's great for everyone, but it's really great for women who suffers from balding, alopecia, thinning hair. You can now get the braids you've always wanted.
***Price ranges from $300-$500
((Remember these units last a long time!!!))
Different styles are avail 
Tiffany2prettyy@yahoo.com for more info. & the actual price of the unit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment