Thursday, September 1, 2011

Prices

Quickweaves with Duby or Bump hair (8in) 35.00
Quick weave with closure 40.00
Quick weave with invisible part 45.00- 50.00
Short styles (27 piece) 45.00 
                      Read info below concerning QuickWeaves

Maintenance Invisible part ( If I did the style for you) 10.00, (if someone else did your hair and you want me to repair it) 20.00


Recurl 10.00-15.00 depends on the style


I mold my quickweaves with gel, and either I wrap your hair or put it in a low ponytail
IF YOU WANT YOUR HAIR BRAIDED INSTEAD OF MOLDED WITH THE GEL $5.00


Sew in Particle( hair left out) 60.00- 65.00
Full sew in with closure 70.00


With any style, you must come with hair already washed... thanks 


►►►►AND PLEASE NOTE THE PRICES INCLUDES BASIC CUT AND STYLE, ANYTHING EXTRA OR MORE DETAILED THE PRICE WILL BE EXTRA


need more info Call me 678 653 1106


Ladies my prices are firm, with that being said if you want a sew in, and your hair is already braided, THE PRICE WILL STILL BE THE SAME, if you want a Quick weave and you come with your hair already molded, THE PRICE WILL STILL BE THE SAME , If you don't want a cut and style, THE PRICE WILL STILL BE THE SAME


Just please understand where I'm coming from, my prices are already low for the quality work that I do.





No comments:

Post a Comment